Saturday, September 7, 2013

30 Day Plank Challenge

I have decided that I need to make working out (not just running) a daily occurrence. I need to stop doing it willy-nilly and actually stick to it! I found this great 30 day plank challenge that I am going to commit to. 

That's right: COMMIT. 

I'm not just trying it out. This. is. going. to. happen. 
NO EXCUSES!

30 Day Plank Workout Challenge

Does anyone else want to try this with me? Keep me updated with how you are doing. Let me know here, on my Instagram (or username runningroundthecampfire), or on my Twitter (or username tucsnheatrunner). 

READY?

Let's go!

5 comments:

  1. Slowly catching up on blog reading. How did the challenge go? I hope you finished strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have observed in the world the present day, video games will be the latest popularity with children of all ages. Often times it may be extremely hard to drag young kids away from the games. If you want the very best of both worlds, there are numerous educational games for kids. Great post. what is plank challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some genuinely wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , absolutely outstanding content material . Ferienwohnung Nürnberg

    ReplyDelete
  4. You produced some decent points there. I looked on the web to the problem and found most people will go in conjunction with with the internet site. Verona RFID Blocking Leather Slim Wallet case

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. Verona RFID Blocking Leather Slim Wallet case

    ReplyDelete

I love what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...