Monday, November 26, 2012

Motivate Me! Monday

:D

I'm back! 

I took a little trip to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios in Florida over Thanksgiving break and I literally feel like that last dog. I haven't run in over a week because...guess what...Disney hotels don't have gyms!!!

I know...WTH?!? Yes, I'm probably walking like 10 miles around all four Disney parks (plus Universal) but I still need to workout. I think I will be writing a letter to Disney soon...every hotel should have a gym for us workout freaks. 

Anyway, this is much needed motivation! I need to remember how good I feel when I finish running and how horrible I feel when I don't run. A great reminder!

Hope you all had a wonderful Turkey holiday.
Now get back to running! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...