Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the night before Christmas...

...As Jamie wrote a last minute post.

Merry Christmas Eve! I have 15 minutes to get this out to the world before the big day. Here goes:

It has been quite the busy week! Here's what went down:

  1. Chance and I set up and decorated our very first Christmas tree! It's four feet tall and wonderful. I put toys in it because that what we've always done at the toy store and it just felt right.

  2. I made cookies! A whole lot of them! Unfortunately, didn't take any photos of the finished products, I mostly gave them away as gifts and there was just no time. I stayed up until 2am Thursday night baking them.

  3. The weather has been perfect in Tucson which = perfect running weather! The temps have ranged between 70-75 degrees. I love where I live! :)

  4. And...I got my Christmas cards from my Christmas card exchange group! They were great! I usually don't get many Christmas cards so they really made my day. :) Thanks! I didn't snap a photo, but I will tomorrow.

    And that's it. It's midnight...which means....

    ...It's Christmas!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    I'm looking forward to many things tomorrow today especially family, friends, great food, fun presents and of course...the Dr. Who Christmas Special.
     

    Okay, okay, it looks ridiculous (/awesome). And it's not the most important thing on my Christmas day to-do list. But I'm still excited about it! 
    Merry Christmas! 

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I love your tree and your view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is beautiful and the photo of the Tucson mountains and sky was terrific; in Oregon it is really wet, really windy and pretty darn cold so I am very jealous.

    ReplyDelete

I love what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...