Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sabino Canyon Tomorrow!

That's right! I'm going to the beautiful Sabino Canyon tomorrow for a morning run. I've invited a few friends (lets see if they show up, I planned it for 8AM) and I only know that my friend Kali is coming for sure. Still, very exciting! Some cleaner air will do me good. I hate it when I'm running on the streets and a car passes me and I can smell their disgusting exhaust. I despise breathing that in. I wish I lived farther away from these smelly cars.

This is where I'll be running my 6 miles tomorrow. I plan on borrowing my mom's camera (mine is a huge Nikon D60 and won't fit in a pocket) so I can get some pics! I need some photos of me running so you know what I look like! I do run, I swear. I'll show you!

None of these people are me. I haven't ran my race yet. Don't worry! It's coming up! April 11th! And I'll be sure to tell you all about it. I'm excited to write about it.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday. I'm stuck working for 9 hours at the Children's Museum because no one else can cover for me. :(
It's a beautiful day outside (in Tucson, I don't know about where you are...i hope it's beautiful though!) and I wish I was outside running my heart out! Please do this for me. Run for me today!
I'll repay the favor, when you need it!

Also, new blog layout. Sorry, I like to change it up!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your run was fantastic! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great place to run. Hope you had a nice time. I too hate it when cars pass and I can smell the exhaust.

    ReplyDelete

I love what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...