Saturday, March 6, 2010

allergies, oh no!

Just got back from a run! It was really good, but I'm allergic to something outside. I'm not sure what it is, but as soon as I walked into the apartment, I coughed just once and it went downhill from there. My sneezing and coughing still has not stopped! This happens to me all the time. I used to say I was allergic to running (like in middle school, when we were forced to run for P.E.), but now I know better. And I actually like to run now, so I don't try getting out of it.

Also, when I first started out, my throat felt as if it was on fire. It wasn't dry because I had been drinking a lot of water. But it hurt. The pain went away after 15 minutes. Again, I have no idea! What's wrong with me??? I do use an inhaler, rarely. But I never had to used it when I went running before. I usually make use of it when I have a panic attack and when I very stressed out and can't breathe. But strangely, I can definitely breathe when I'm running. I'm just a bottle full of strange today.

Now for something else! I'm trying to find some good music to run to. This was my playlist for today:

Shut Me Up by MSI
Enemy Guns by DeVotchKa
Dead! by My Chemical Romance
Hysteria by Muse
Red Hair is Better on the Alias Soundtrack
New in Town by Little Boots
Please Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna
Never Wanted to Dance by MSI
Timebomb by Beck
New Born by Muse

There's more, but I repeat a lot of artists, like Muse, MSI and My Chemical Romance. By the way, Muse is my favorite band. And I don't enjoy Twilight, so try not to bring that up around me. Muse does not need to be associating with that Twilight woman, in my opinion. The next two concerts I go to, they will hear about it.
Sorry, I had to get that out. Anyway, I like those dancey songs for running. They have a good beat and keep me going. Do you have any songs you can't run without? please let me know! I'm always trying to lenghten my playlist and discover new songs!

1 comment:

  1. I got hit by the allergy bug yesterday. I was sneezing and had a runny nose all night. I'm pretty sure it was induced by my 10-miler yesterday.

    Did you get my email about Urban Assault?

    ReplyDelete

I love what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...