Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm a little stressed...

Ah, I'm sorry, my pictures don't seem to want to show up properly. :(
That's what I get for taking photos on my phone. They're actually really good quality for a phone (I have G1) but they're too big for Blogspot I guess. I'll just have to tote my really camera around everywhere.

No running last night. Too tired. And not today either. well, maybe a night run. Who knows! I may need it. I'm off to study at the library for midterms and I'm so stressed! A run may do me good. I'm kind of freaking out right now about my essays I need to get started on, so, I'm going to log off of Blogspot and tell myself No More Posting Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...