Monday, July 30, 2012

Getting Fancy with the Blog


I made this new blog header! What do you think? Still having trouble adding it to this particular layout (and I'm really liking the layout, so I'm hesitant to change it). I may play around with the program some more and make a few other headers, just for kicks. Finally, it's starting to look like the other blogs....almost there.

In other news, I found a teaching job! I'm not officially announcing it on here (haven't signed a contract just yet...) but I'm really excited about it. And nervous. Definitely nervous. Sometimes, I ask myself, "what did I get myself into?" But at the same time, I'm excited to plan, teach and decorate my classroom. So, right now, I'm in a limbo of sorts, trying to figure out what I'm feeling. I'm pretty sure I'm more excited than scared, and that's a good sign. I plan on taking it one day at a time. :)

I have some photos of my runs on Mt. Lemmon from this past month. And a recap of my 11 mile training run with a new running buddy (who before that run had never run over 4 miles!). Posting them asap!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the header the other day and really like it. CONGRATS on the job! That is wonderful!! You will be a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete

I love what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...