Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Two Words

Muddy Buddy.

This weekend in Phoenix! And I'm really excited!!



Here's what it's all about: (from the website)
Two people (buddies!) will traverse a 6-7 mile off-road course and 5 obstacles. 

At the start of the race, one team member will run and one will ride the bike. At the 1st obstacle, the rider will drop the bike, complete the obstacle, and begin running. The runner will arrive, complete the obstacle, find their bike and begin riding. Teams will continue leapfrogging each other through the entire course.
At the end of the race, racers crawl through the infamous Mud Pit crossing the finish line together as official “Muddy Buddies”!



Sorry, it's a little too big for my format, but way cool...so watch it and be jealous! ;p

Will any other bloggers be out there this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. OMG,this looks like soo much fun! Can't wait for pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be there. But enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I've wanted to do one of these forever, but they never have them in my area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This looks like such a cool race! I wish that we had something like this in Minnesota:) Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you will have SO MUCH fun! I ran one in Orlando last year and had a blast: http://cautionredheadrunning.blogspot.com/2009/05/muddy-buddy-race-report.html

    Make sure you get good and muddy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...