Monday, January 28, 2013

Motivate Me! Monday



 As I'm getting back into the swings of things, motivation will definitely be required. I am still working as a first year middle school teacher and I have also decided to go back to school to get my teaching certificate. I ran my first marathon one week ago and I am still recovering from that. I would love to go for a long run sometime soon, but I have been derailed by a nasty cold. I hope to get back on my feet soon because I have an 8 mile trail race coming up this Sunday! I'm not looking for a fast race, but I have always wanted to run this race because it always sells out. I'm planning for a fun, recovery trail run. :)

As you can see, I'm extremely busy. I still want to make this blog a priority (it keeps my motivation high for running) so I will try my best to post at least once a week. 

1 comment:

  1. How was the marathon??? Can't wait to hear all details!!

    ReplyDelete

I love what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...